maanantai 11. huhtikuuta 2016

Boyfriend tag part 1




1. where did we meet? 

-Twitter



2. what was our first date? 

-at your house.. I dont know..



3. where was our first kiss and how was it? 

-in the airport and it was strange :D



4.when did u know that i was the one 

- I never did.. haha... was that mean?? ... well pretty much from the beginning



5. first impression? 

- nice... damn she's fly :D



6. when did you meet my family 

- few minutes after I met you



7. do we have a tradition 

- watching MotoGp I guess and pizza friday



8. what was our first roadtrip 

- From Helsinki to Lappeenranta and cottage trips



9. who said 'I love you' first and where were we 

- I think I said it and you were in Finland and I think I was in Denmark..



10. what do we argue about the most 

- everything :D cleaning!! Stupid thing but yeah..



11. who wears the pants in the relationship 

- ME! (nooo saa sitä itelleen uskotella ;) )



12. if Im sitting in front of the tv, what am I watching 

- TLC, stupid reality shows or Netflix. Stupid Netflix tv shows!



13. what dressing do i get on my salad 

- Home made Greek yoghurt dressing



14. what's the one food I don't like 

- Dry meat



15. When we go out to eat, what do I get to drink 

- cider or soda ( Cola or Faxe Kondi )



16. what size shoe do I wear 

- 36-37, sometimes 35



17. if I was collecting anything what would it be 

- The Sims games and sunglasses ( :D )



18. what is my favourite type of sandwich 

- Tuna sandwich



19. what would I eat everyday if I could 

- Chips and dip or fish and chips



20. what is my favourite cereal 

- Rice Krispies



21. what is my favourite kind of music 

- All the new hits



22. what's my favourite sports team 

- Movistar Yamaha ( MotoGp team )



23. what is the colour of my eyes

- Green 



24. who is my best friend 

- Wilima



25. what is something that I do that you don`t like 

-Make me clean and spend my money :D



Kiinnostaisiko teitä postaus Emilistä? Ehkä Girlfriend tag? ;)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti