keskiviikko 13. huhtikuuta 2016

Boyfriend tag part 2

Toinen osa tätä mahtavaa kyselyä, missä kuulen mitä tämä mies on minusta mieltä!! :D


When was the first time you became aware of me?

-  I dont remember, its so long time ago. I guess when I followed you back!


Do you remember the first thing we said to one another?

- I said have a nice trip to Assen and I dont remember what you said. 


What’s your favorite memory of me?

- I dont know.. One more time! I dont know.. And I still dont know.. I guess the first time we met or our weekend trip, our engagement trip to Helsinki


What do you like best about me?

- You're nice and your'e sweet. And you're a good chef!!


What is your favorite way of spending time with me?

- Just sitting here and eating good food and watching a good movie. Or when you're mad and I can play whatever I want ;)


Where would I want to travel if I could choose any place?

- Somewhere warm, where there is beach. Maybe Mallorca to meet Jorge or to Ibiza to party with Rossi ;)


What would I do if I had one day left on this planet?

- You would spend it with me just talky talky talky talky, or you would go to some race. Or what? Naah you would spend it with family and friends.


What are my favourite clothes?

- Stripe skirts or those maxi dresses or whatever they are


Who are my favourite actor and actress?

- Jim Parsons or Ashton Kutcher or Malk Whalberg.. I dont know and Penny (aka Kaley Cuoco)


What are my favourite shoes?

- Those leather things. Little high heel, those leather boots..


What is my favourite place in the whole world?

- Where your heart is! In Finland at your parents


Am I a morning or night person?

- cracks haha :D NIGHT.. No you don't wake up early or go late to bed so non of them :/


How can you see 'the Finn' in me?

- You like to drink, you like cottages and being near lakes. And you respect beautiful nature


Is there anything Danish about me?

- Where you live.. and the TV shows you like, all the Danish tv shows and you have started to dress like a Dane

What would I take with me to an stranded island (3 things) ?

- Your phone, a pair of sunglasses and I guess me



2 kommenttia:

  1. Hei nää kysymykset on kivoja :) Oon aiemminkin lukenu boufriend tageja, mut täs on vähän kiinnostavammat kysymykset. Ja suloisia vastauksia sieltä tuli :D Olis btw kiva jos postauksissa olis ees yks kuva, ni piristäis vähän pelkkää tekstiä.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos :) Joo unohdin tosiaan ihan kokonaan sen kuvan..

      Poista